Tuesday 13 December 2011

Dear Santa Baby,

Larissa Carter
666 Stay Classy Avenue
Penticton, B.C

December 14th 2011


123 North Pole Road
V93 HOHO
North Pole

Dear Santa Baby,

                                 How are you Santa baby? Hope all is dandy this year at the Pole for you! I have been so busy this year with school drama productions, that I have been a good girl since the last time I wrote to you. Not to worry Santa, I am always nice and always have a fantastic smile on my face! I am exceptionally excited for the holidays as you remember it is my favourite time of the year.

                                 More importantly, for my present this year I would like two tickets to the next Taylor Swift concert in Vancouver! I think she is pretty awesome, so does my best friend Kelsey, who is also a big fan who would come with me! I listen to her music so much; I hum to myself her songs, rather than listening to Mr. Van Camp in English class. He is just not as dandy! If you could make my dream come true, and I would love you forever and ever!

Thanks so much Santa Baby,

Now hurry down the chimney… Tonight!

Larissa Carter

No comments:

Post a Comment